Welcome!

Welcome to our site. This is our way of keeping a diary of our school year, and also a way for family to see what we have been up to. Please remember to leave a comment or ask a question when you visit. Shaun and Ella will love to hear from you, and will answer any questions you have about a trip or a picture posted on the blog. You can also sign up for automatic e-mail updates to receive any new posts or follow-up comments.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Monarch Home Video

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was awesome!!!!! I LOVE the magic of butterflies!!!!
How lucky were you today???! xxoo Bees

Kelly said...

Ella says that we held it on our finger, and it flies. (We let it go this afternoon.)

Ruth Trowbridge said...

Incredible - I have never seen this before myself. You are quite the teacher. Loved hearing your voice too, you sound as sweet as you are. I could hear the budding scientist in the back ground making hypothesis, what fun. Thanks for sharing you guys. Peace for Canada